Thursday, March 3, 2016

Still winter!?


    Harro, Bae!? How ya been? :'D I hope well! It's been super cold here, which I am not loving. It's making my fibro cranky. I miss the mild 70s FL offered me QQ; I threw on some cute and warm looking goodies from Melon Bunny and other cute stores on the grid! :*! Still cleaning inventory so my outfits are going to be a little simple for a while m'loves! Still gorgeous, I think. I hope you agree and enjoy!

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Angie in Milk Tea by Angelica
::Hair::
Cricket in Browns by Doe
::Eyes::
Hen eyes in Rainbow & Purple by Arise !!New @ Hentai Fair!!!
::Body::
Hourglass by Slink
::Mouth::
Fiona by Loud Mouth
Applier by Angelica
::Ears::
Simple Ears by Mandala


Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Winter Doll dress in FATPACK by Melon Bunny
::Socks::
Scallop Socks in Green by Okkbye
::Shoes::
Sutra II Heels in Crimson/Merlot by Alaskametro

Extras && Accessories;
::Pose::
Poses by Amai & !bang
::Make-up::
Freckles: Freckles & Moles 5 from okkbye's Cosmetic's pack- okkbye
Blush: Koi-seyo*Otome [Mix Berry] by pinkmika.larnia
::Piercings::
Cheeks: Spiked Dimples in Steel by Punch
Spider Bites: Spider Bites in Steel by Punch
Nose: Sugar Piercings in Red by Zombie Suicide
::Necklace::
Riva Bow necklace by Maxi Gossamer
::Anklets::
Clockwork Hime in Bow Binds by Tanoshi !!New @ TDR!!!
::Glasses::
Introvert's Glasses in Blue Dots by Tanoshi !!New Mainstore Release!!!
::Earrings::
Gift Bow Stud earrings in Platnium by Pink Acid


Hope it's a comfortable temperature where you are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment