Thursday, May 26, 2016

Kokyuu.Eien


    Sorry about the giant delay, something I wasn't expecting happened and it's really caught me off guard. Since I don't much want to talk about it or me just yet, I'm going to show you cuties another one of my RPCs. She's not wearing anything crazy new or from any super pulling event, but she's a character I've played for more than 5 years. I adore her. Anyway, pictures and details. :*


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Candy in Creme by Pink Acid (No Make-up)
::Hair::
Habit in Naturals 01 by Magika
::Eyes::
Alice eyes in Ruby by Song
::Body::
Female Body in Deluxe by The Mesh Project
::Head::
Babydoll in Deluxe by The Mesh Project



Clothing Stuffs;
::Outfit::
Verelis Outfit W/skirt in darks by Enfant Terrible

Extras && Accessories;
::Chains::
Body; Body chain in silver by Blueberry !!Gacha!!!
Belly; Ari Belly Chain in Shape 2/Silver by MUKA
::Circlet::
Crysanthia Circlet by Over A Lark
::Necklace::
Tempe Necklace in Snow by Random Matter
&
Butterfly Song in Light wood by Clia
::Cuffs::
Wysteria Cuffs in Platnium by Random Matter
::Armbands::
Pirate set Bracers in RARE by Astralia !!Gacha!!!
::Anklets::
Dark Angel by Scene
::Face Jewels::
Face Art in Silver by The Forge


Stay well guys. I'll be back after the beginning of the month. I need a little time to myself. :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment