Monday, July 25, 2016

Baby Hippo!


    The week is beginning again! Are you guys having fun with it? I am! I got some skelepop skulls out for Tanoshi that I'll be showing you tomorrow but right now I have more tropical cutie looks for you because I lovelovelovelovelovee this hippo by Stasey's store and these amazing stockings by Jadey's store and these sexy shoes she made too!! Anyway I'm recovering from trying to go out this weekend so I'll be short B U T I lav you guys and hope you had a good weekend. :3 Happy shopping! See you tomorrow!

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Junko Pigtails in Brown by Doe !!Gacha!!!
::Eyes::
I see the stars eyes in Green and Purple by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Gacha. New @ Gacha Guardian!!!
::Body::
Hourglass by Slink w/ Mid feet & Elegant 1/Smoke hands
::Mouth::
Harley in Pos. 3 by Loud Mouth !!Coming Soon!!!
::Ears::
Steking Ears by Mandala


Clothing Stuffs;
::Body Suit::
Sweet Mermaid bodysuit in Mist by Epic !!Recently updated to Omega!! Includes Tiara!!
::Dress::
Moana Batik Dress by Sn@ch !!New @ Genre!!!
::Stockings::
Sweet Mermaid stockings in mist by Epic !!Newish!!
::Shoes::
Heart Breaker Platform Mules in White by Epic !!Newish!!!

Extras && Accessories;
::Halo::
I see the Stars Halo in Candy by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Newish Gacha!!
::Head Jewel::
I see the Stars Jewel in Silver by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Newish Gacha!!
::Piercings::
Sugar Piercing in White by Zombie Suicide
Spider & Dimples by Punch
::Pets::
Baby Hippo in Albino by Pink Acid !!New Gacha @ Epiphany! Exclusive!!
Squishy Jelly Dolls in Kurohime by Tanoshi !!New Gacha @ Mainstore!!!
::Necklace::
Bow Tied Choker & Single Beaded String Choker by Pink Acid !!New Gacha @ Epiphany!!!
::Crown::
We Are One Floral Tiara by Pink Acid !!New Gacha @ Epiphany!!!
::Wings::

Baloooooon wings in Lilac by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!New @ Dreamful!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment