Saturday, September 10, 2016

Ninetails!


    Hallo again, cute ones! Sorry I've been so in and out. I've been doing construction! BANG BANG! SWISH SWISH~ (I mostly did painting, let's be real I shouldn't be allowed to really use a hammer.) and I've been so beat from doin' it that on my days off I've been lazy to recover! Here's a ninetailed cutie for you!


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Eyes::
Zodiac eyes in Hazel and Lavender by Buzzeri
::Body::
Hourglass by Slink
Hands & Feet by Slink as well
::Hair::
Nyoko Hair in Browns by Ayashi

Clothing Stuffs;
::Leggings::
Galaxy Leggings by Zombie Suicide

Extras && Accessories;
::Piercings::
Playful Piercing by Zombie Suicide
(Other Nipple Rings ALSO By Zombie Suicide)
::Jewels::
Tatianna Jewels by Atomic Faery !!@ Genre! Closing soon!!!
::Collar::
Spiked Collar in Black by Pekka
::Neckalce::
Isolde necklace in white by Random Matter
::Foxxieparts::
Catty-fox Ninetailed fox in Naturals RARE by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Gacha!!!
Catty-fox ears in Grey by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Gacha!!!
::Mouth cover::
No Evil in Speak/Ocean by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations


Pose & Fans by Nantra @ Genre which will be closing really soon! (Might be already? >//<)

0 comments:

Post a Comment